Commercial flooring covers a wide range of applications, and each has its own unique requirements. For an office, a soft and durable carpet is required, yet a wet warehouse would demand a wet and dry non-slip surface, and here are a few of the commercial kinds of flooring companies search for today.
- Office Flooring – Most would opt for carpet tiles, a high quality, high-density nylon fibre that will stand the test of time. The top commercial flooring suppliers in Halifax specialise in office carpet, and they would offer you an unbeatable price to carpet your office.
- Schools –Vinyl or laminate is often used in school corridors, with carpet in the administration section, and a very special surface on sporting arenas, with many schools using contract carpet suppliers, as this is the most cost-effective way to have quality floor coverings.
- Warehouses and Factories – This would be heavy duty acrylic and non-slip in any environment. Extremely hardwearing, often having aggregate within the material to prolong the life, acrylic flooring is built to stand the test of time, and seamless solutions are the order of the day.
- Government Buildings – Carpet roll is the usual choice for government buildings, with high durability and a contract price, this heavy duty flooring is an ideal choice. Administration buildings often use vinyl or laminate, which is a little cheaper.
- Retail Premises – Carpet tiles are the norm, and with a wide range of attractive colours, the shop’s colours and logo can be incorporated into the design.
If you need commercial flooring, talk to a local expert who can make a few suggestions.